Welcome to Warwick Square Group practice
Warwick Square Group practice, comprises of three GP practices. The doctors and staff at our surgeries are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
‘We aim to provide a caring, high quality medical service to meet the needs of our patients’
Caring for wellbeing in body, mind, spirit and relationships
· Conveying compassion
· Assessing and responding to needs
· Providing an appropriate range of services
· Maintaining a health promoting environment
· Showing courtesy
· Seeking to understand
· Treating all fairly
· Value each person as a unique individual
· Being especially supportive to the vulnerable
Working as a team
· Relating well within the team
· Valuing the contribution of each team member
· Building a mutually supportive environment
· Co-operating with other teams
· Encouraging responsible involvement by our patients
· Speaking and acting truthfully
· Being accountable for our actions
· Learning and improving
· Adapting to change
· Building on achievements
· Developing our services
DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS SURGERY IS ONLINE?
Have better access to your surgery at anytime of the day, wherever you are.
- Book and cancel your appointments
- Order your repeat medication
- View your medication history
- View your allergies
- Coming Soon! Mobile app to manage appointments on the go
Friends and Family Test
When you receive care or treatment within the NHS you can fill out a short questionnaire to give us feedback that will help to improve local services for everyone.
It gives you a chance to tell us what you think about your experience....good or bad. You can explain your answer and tell us how we can improve things.
Please visit Friend and Family Test available on the options down the right hand side of this screen.
Use of Patient Information
NHS England and the Health and Social Care Information Centre have published guidance on how confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered. This information (known as Care Data) along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information. You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used this way you do not have to do anything. If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening please see the information provided below:
Patient Information Leaflet Care Data FAQSCare Data Poster
There are times when a visit to A & E is the most appropriate, however some people visit A & E in Carlisle with a minor illness such as a cough or sore throat!
These types of inappropriate visits to A & E waste over £250,000 a year.
This money could be better spent on improving local health services for you and your family, ensuring more people get the care and treatment they need, closer to home.
If you feel unwell and can't self care at home, contact your GP Surgery or local pharmacy
Options that are available at the surgery include:
What if the Surgery is closed?
If you are ill and cannot wait until morning, or if you become ill over the weekend when your GP surgery is closed you can contact:
- CHOC 03000 247 247
- Your local pharmacist - your pharmacist can give you expert, confidential advice and treatment without an appointment. Text “pharmacy’ to 64746 to receive three free texts with the details of you nearest pharmacies.
(Site updated 13/04/2015)